So, I figured I should get some more about me info on here, especially if I’m going to be photographing you, you want to know a little more about the person behind the camera, right? Yeah!
So here we go- some facts about me!
1. I’m a Mama! I have a perfect 2 year old daughter 🙂
2. I looove me some reality TV. Real Housewives of Atlanta (Nene Leakes!) And of course HGTV, gotta love watching people pick out their million dollar tropical island home or flip houses.
3. I grew up in a barn (basically) I started horseback riding at ten years old and purchased my first pony when I was fourteen – I still have her! I was the girl that was “obsessed with horses” throughout middle and high school. I remember getting teased about it..yeah, you know who you are!
4. My favorite colors are bright coral, turquoise, bright greens, and purple!
5. I highly dislike clutter. I don’t handle dishes in the sink well, I’m a clean up as I go person. Dishes, crumbs, little spills on the counter just bug me. Not that I don’t leave a dish in the sink or on the counter from time to time, lets be real, I’m a mom – it happens!
6. I love tea, coffee of course too, but I really dig hot tea! Ginger tea, just straight ginger, is my favorite and I drink it all the time.
7. The beach never gets old to me. I have to say, I do highly prefer my favorite little beach off Casey Key in Nokomis, Florida. I grew up vacationing on that beach! The smell, the salt, the thickness in the air, the sounds, the sand, the shells, the sunsets, I feel like I can just breathe, see, think, and feel so much better on the beach.
8. I’m a Reiki practitioner, soon to be Reiki Master! I’m a deeply spiritual person, very few people really know that about me.
9. I actually eat really well. I constantly annoy myself by reading labels and checking ingredients. I drink green smoothies daily. I love salads, I drink really potent lemon water nearly every morning before coffee – unless it’s one of those days where coffee MUST come first, there’s lots of those days, really. Don’t get me wrong, I still dive into a pizza regularly and enjoy my fair share of crap food, I’m not that controlled.
10. I love watching baseball. It’s so relaxing to me. Even if it’s just on the TV in the background of my house as I am doing something else, it just chills me out. I grew up with baseball on all the time, so whenever I’d walk into the house on a warm summer day and smell my mom cooking in the kitchen, she always had baseball on. Just love it.
There ya go, my ten fun facts! Keep checking the blog and you can always find me on Instagram and Facebook! 🙂